Spread the cost of your bike purchase up to 36 months @ 0% interest with Hitachi Capital.
Examples of 0% Finance
- Bike cost of £500 with a 10% deposit of £50 = £450 to pay over 6 months @ £75.00 per month
- Bike cost of £1000 with a 10% deposit of £100 = £900 to pay over 9 months @ £100.00 per month
- Bike cost of £1500 with a 10% deposit of £150 = £1350 to pay over 12 months @ £112.50 per month
- Bike cost of £2000 with a 10% deposit of £200 = £1800 to pay over 24 months @ £75.00 per month
- Bike cost of £3000 with a 10% deposit of £300 = £2700 to pay over 36 months @ £75.00 per month
In order to apply for credit with Hitachi Capital you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and under 75 years of age
- Be either: in full time employment (i.e. 16 hours, or more, per week); or self-employed; or retired and over 50 years of age; or in receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance
- Be a UK resident
- Be able to make repayments by direct debit. Provide your previous address if you have lived at your current address for less than 3 years
Our finance provider is Hitachi Capital.
Please Note – 0% Finance is not available on sale, cycle scheme or discounted models unless otherwise stated.